The Hacker News
- Cybercriminals Targeting Apache NiFi Instances for Cryptocurrency Mining
- Critical Firmware Vulnerability in Gigabyte Systems Exposes ~7 Million Devices
- Beware of Ghost Sites: Silent Threat Lurking in Your Salesforce Communities
- Microsoft Details Critical Apple macOS Vulnerability Allowing SIP Protection Bypass
- 5 free OSINT tools for social media
- Tricks of the trade: How a cybercrime ring operated a multi‑level fraud scheme
- How an innocuous app morphed into a trojan – Week in security with Tony Anscombe
- Shedding light on AceCryptor and its operation
- Digital security for the self‑employed: Staying safe without an IT team to help
Latest Hacking News | Cyber Security News, Hacking Tools and Penetration Testing Courses
- This Campaign Delivers Three Malware Via Pirated Software Videos On YouTube
- Hackers Can Bypass Fingerprint Locks On Phones With BrutePrint Attack
- Is Your Organization Prepared Against Insider Threats?
- GitLab Released Emergency Fix For Critical Vulnerability – Update Now!
- XSS Flaw Riddled Beautiful Cookie Consent Banner WP Plugin
KitPloit – PenTest Tools!
- Nidhogg - All-In-One Simple To Use Rootkit For Red Teams
- GodPotato - Local Privilege Escalation Tool From A Windows Service Accounts To NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
- PentestGPT - A GPT-empowered Penetration Testing Tool
- Bootlicker - A Generic UEFI Bootkit Used To Achieve Initial Usermode Execution
- Platbox - UEFI And SMM Assessment Tool
Extreme Hacking | Sadik Shaikh | Cyber Suraksha Abhiyan | Hackers Charity
- Houston consulate one of worst offenders in Chinese espionage, say U.S. officials
- Shocked I am. Shocked to find that underground bank-card-trading forums are full of liars, cheats, small-time grifters
- Vint Cerf suggests GDPR could hurt coronavirus vaccine development
- Brit defense contractor hacked, up to 100,000 past and present employees’ details siphoned off – report
DO YOU WISH FOLLOW OUR ACTUALITYS SINCE OUR BLOG?
You go finding of tutorials and of articles on every Linux distributions